Unfortunately, due to a telephone and internet disruption, we are currently unavailable by telephone and cannot respond to emails. In urgent cases, please contact our field representatives:
Anthony Krys +44 770 8588 842
Marc Crawford +44 777 5685592
Benny Lerner +46 702 4080 30
USA ph +1 770 - 416 - 70 70
China ph+86 (21) 5924-0978
We ask for your understanding.
Due to the classification of welding fumes as a hazardous substance, a risk assessment must be carried out. This is done in 5 easy steps:
1. Composition of welding fumes affected by:
2. Determining the health hazards of welding smoke constituents:
3. Determining the hazard class depending on the procedure.
4. Determining working conditions
5. The overall risk assessment is based on the hazard class (step 3) and working conditions (step 4):
Use the search box below to search for products, services and information on Kemper.eu.Close